ISWAVLD is the biennal and essential meeting for all biologists, veterinarians and other scientists who are involved at different degrees in laboratory diagnosis.
This symposium will address all aspects of laboratory diagnosis in areas where veterinarians are involved (animal and human health, food safety, environmental health, etc) to discover and share new methods and information on the epidemiology of diseases.
Our teams is thrilled to meet you at our booth 6.
Pop in to get a coffee, and we will feature our scientific expertise applied to:
- Diagnostic kits for pets (horses, dogs & cats) to detect infectious diseases (strangle, influenza, tick-borne disease, leptospirosis, calicivirus, etc.)
- Contract develpment and manufacturing service offerings
Scientific posters features during ISWAVLD
3 posters will be presented during the congress as follows:
- Poster P-32 | Piro-like syndrome diagnosis in horses | LAMP: new DNA amplification technology as a point-of-care tool to help diagnosis of pathogens allowing a quicker & accurate treatment to the animal
→ poster session 30th June | 5pm- 6.30pm
- Poster P-33 | General information about LAMP technology | LAMP: new DNA amplification technology as a point-of-care tool to help diagnostic of pathogens in animals
→ poster session 29th June | 5pm- 6.30pm
- Poster P-34 | Horse respiratory diseases discrimination | LAMP: new DNA amplification technology as a point-of-care tool to help diagnostic of pathogens in animals
→ poster session 30th June | 5pm- 6.30pmP